Awesome work. Quick to respond to requests and very knowledgeable. Transfer over to Bold City was painless and they handled everything.
Prompt accurate service
My personal website was up and running in no time. Very happy with the results.
Clarify your businesses message and spend on the appropriate channels.
Digital Marketing is the cumulative online plan to drive business growth for your company. Over the years, digital marketing has become a much more complex process. It involves improving your on-page SEO, off-page SEO, guest blogging, content generation, social media posting, newsletter campaigns, PPC campaigns and more. How is the average business owner supposed to know or have the time to come up with and implement a comprehensive plan? They don’t and that’s where we come in.
In General, we break down digital marketing into three buckets:
SEO (search engine optimization)
73% of People will use a search engine to find goods or services this month
There are over 3.5 billion internet searches happening daily and over 91% of those searches never make it past page 1 of the results. How do you get your business on page one for the search terms you need to rank for. That’s where SEO or search engine optimization comes in.
Here at Bold City Design, we work with clients throughout St. Augustine, Jacksonville and across the United States to come up with a comprehensive SEO strategy for their business. While every business strategy is a bit different, they typically include a combination of the following:
- Research – You can’t have success if you don’t know how to define success. Setting goals for your search engine ranking is a process of research into keywords & your competitors. Sometimes the keywords that you think you want to rank for actually don’t produce the highest conversion rates. Our keyword analysis will answer a lot of these questions.
- On-Page SEO – Does Google even understand what you do? Before we start throwing money at blog posts, content creation, backlink building, etc., we have to make sure Google (and other search engines) understand your website. This is called on-page SEO and ensures that the robots coming to your site to read your data are able to properly understand everything. This is done through meta titles, descriptions, content editing, schema markup and more.
- Content Writing – If you become a great source of information to your target market, Google will send people there. Creating original, on-topic blog template to help build up your site’s reputation is key to organic growth.
- Link Building – Getting other websites to link back to your site and therefore building it as an authoritative source. Sound difficult? It can be, but the results are well worth it!
- Local Citations, Location Pages, Mini-authoritative sites, & more – We have a lot of tools we use to get your website ranked.
NEW – We offer pre-created small business packages that start at $299/month. View more information on those packages by clicking here.
PPC campaigns are run on advertising platforms that receive a lot of traffic. The most common PPC campaigns that people are familiar with are purchasing ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc..
PPC Campaigns are excellent in that they often return immediate traffic. You set a budget, you define an audience, target keywords, and your money gets to work immediately returning potential customers.
However, are you targeting the right audience? Are you targeting the right keywords? Or are you lighting money on fire with every click since visitors are not converting into customers? That’s where we come in.
Direct To Campaigns
Other digital marketing channels that don’t fit into organic or PPC we typically bundle into this bucket. This will include:
- Newsletter Campaigns – Sending out bi-weekly or monthly newsletters to your subscriber list with company updates or features.
- Social Media Posting – Regular posting to Facebook or other social media channels to establish business credibility and gain interaction.
Get in touch with your St. Augustine SEO & Digital Strategy experts today and let’s discuss your business needs and goals. We’ll come up with a proposal that encompasses your complete online digital strategy.